Liza DiMarco October 6, 2022
• Nearly 40% of all homes in the U.S. are mortgage free. Click link for full article → Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/
• Banks are really tough on applicants. The process of obtaining financing has become more difficult since 2008. Some products, such as no doc (documents) loans are rare.
• There has been a migration to different communities by individuals and families who, since 2020, have been given the opportunity to work remotely or have had an awakening to their surroundings and are choosing to relocate to areas that fit their needs and lifestyle better.
• Investors are shifting their tactics of investing. By adding more property to their real estate portfolios, they are boosting or creating another asset class to hedge against inflation.
• There is still great liquidity in the real estate market with 30% of properties being purchased with cash in 2021 as people cashed out of their communities to more affordable ones. Click link for full article → . Redfin: https://www.redfin.com/
• The Traditional Markets, stocks, bonds etc. are fluctuating and sustaining losses, however, we were shown that in the long term, the investment remains sound and grows.
• It is important to focus on your own numbers, goals, investments and to plug any profit drains you may find.
• Crypto Currencies are down and since they are a relatively new investment class, it is truly still an unknown commodity in the way of a comeback. Personally, I believe that digital currency is in our future. Is it a safe bet for you now? It might be wise to add to your portfolio, a small investment amount to play in that asset class.
• One of the best ways to insulate from inflation is to create a portfolio that has at least 6 non-conforming asset classes. This creates a buffer so if there are losses in a couple of sectors, there is growth or sustainability in the others.
• Look for new investment opportunities.
• Unexamined assumptions create a lack of optics.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
Are you thinking about selling your house as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO)?
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday in the United States.
Mortgage rates have been back on the rise recently and that’s getting a lot of attention from the press.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
If it made you question if you should delay your own plans to move.
How do you know you’ve found the perfect match in an agent?
Read more for 8 Ways To Thank A Veteran by Military.
If you’re wondering what’s happening with home prices.
Navigate the intricacies of real estate negotiations with confidence. Liza's unparalleled negotiation skills have consistently delivered optimal outcomes for her clients. Trust in her ability to secure the best deals, whether you're buying or selling.